· As Senior Embedded Software/Firmware engineer, you will be part of a dynamic and innovative team, creating new cutting-edge competitiveness of wireless charging products (including short-range, medium-range, and long-range distance);
· Owner of the specifications, design and test&validation of very-low-power algorithms;
· Responsible for the choice of the MCU;
· Working close with other teams/engineers taking into account the analog constraints;
· Responsible either for the development or production launch phases of the product compliancy to the specification;
· Work independently or lead an engineering team to meet project schedules
· PhD Degree in engineering with a 1+ years of industry experience. Will consider Master’s degree candidates with 3+ years of industry experience.
· Expert in designing very-low-power algorithms with a very good understanding of low-power electronics and radio-frequency.
· Experience with Bluetooth, Wifi or Zigbee.
· Team player in multi-disciplinary teams, and collaborative in approach and style.
· High levels of personal integrity and accountability.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.